I have brainstormed and created a challenge for myself. Often people do 30 day picture or prompt challenges, but I have combined these for one great challenge. Unlike some of these challenges, I don’t want to post it all on instagram (which I hardly use to post pictures at this point in my life..) but I figured I would share it here. I will add to it (hopefully) everyday, but the goal I think is to reconnect with myself and what is important to me at this point. It will also challenge me to reflect everyday and create a routine to be more grateful and aware of the life I live.
Gratitude is an amazing thing. An increase in gratitude can decrease anxiety and depression while increasing self-acceptance, energy, forgiveness, and happiness.
I will share with you now the first few days of the challenge that I will start tomorrow, May 1st.
- What are you most grateful for today?
- Your favorite memory of the past year.
- Outfit that makes you feel confident.
- In my cup.
- Your best accomplishment.
- A funny story that makes you laugh every time.
- Favorite things to do to treat yourself.