Most definitely not.
For your convenience, I am going to share with you some things that I would rather not live without. I LOVE finding new products and pieces that I will forever have with me or in my possession, so with that – if I am missing something AMAZING – please comment below 😉
Disclaimer: My list was super long so I am going to do this post with only a few and I’ll post more later… (And no I don’t get money if you click on a link – thats how you know its true love)
- Beachwaver S1 – probably the easiest and most successful curling iron I have ever come across. I was told to bite the bullet and buy one many years ago, took me two years to do it… It has been a year now. A year of perfectly curled or wavy hair (and no burns). Heres why: it rotates with a push of a button. If you want to see real results, let me know, I got you https://beachwaver.com/
- Bean boots – yes, the classic LL bean boots (even though I did recently purchase the gumshoe). I do not need any other type of rain or snow boot with these. Even in New England – they do their job. (see image below)
- Ray-bans – this may seem like a no brainer, but I have sensitive eyes and also spend a lot of time on the water, therefore I need polarized all the time. Aviators with blue lenses or pink lenses, always a good choice. (also see my favorites below)
- Yeti – yes, cold water makes a difference wherever you are. I also try to drink enough water a day (do I? No) so my 26 oz with the chug cap helps me attempt my goal. Doesn’t hurt to decorate it a little either!
- lululemon – align pant. 7/8 length, four way stretch, and high rise. Enough said. (if you haven’t tried these… you need to. ASAP) they also make an align jogger which I highly recommend.
- Redken 25 in 1 – I have really long, thick, wavy hair that seems to never detangle. This stuff is simply magical. Also…. 25 in 1! https://www.redken.com/products/hair-care/one-united/multi-benefit-treatment-spray
- Simple Micellar Water – gently removes makeup and refreshes skin. After maybe 2 or 3 days of using this, there was a noticeable difference in the clarity of my skin. There was a glow. Who doesn’t love a glow?! https://www.simpleskincare.com/us/en/products/cleansers/kind-to-skin-micellar-cleansing-water.html?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Always%20On_CN000557_CH1183_BH0992_US_Cat-Product-Micellar%20Water-EX%20micellar%20water&gclid=Cj0KCQiAh9njBRCYARIsALJhQkFKuAs-lN-bgUTBR5pwTMX8fWLc-hhF6BBqAqpEW9DH6qx51MeFWaUaAvnhEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
My beloved boots (that are well worn in). I have had them for 6 years now!
Laces tied in barrel knots. http://kimsboatshoes.com/best-way-to-keep-boat-shoe-laces-tied/
Ray-ban aviators with blue mirror lenses. They just happen to look pretty cool with some filters and they block those pesky haters 😉